Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden likely violated free speech
(07-05-2023, 11:34 AM)GMDino Wrote: Damn!  I had a whole response posted and the thread got moved.

Anyway, the number of followers doesn't mean someone is right.  Nicki Minaj has millions of followers on twitter, Instagram and Youtube and she passed the wrong information on about the vaccine causing some one's testicles to swell.

Secondly, lots of people are restricted by their employers social media terms.

Lastly, this was covered during the "hearing" about the Twitter Files where they said the last administration asked for some things to be taken down too.  It is up tot he private site to decide if they will follow through or not.  So I'm not sure what this is all about.

It is about free speech. The government intervened in free speech under the ruse of disinformation.

To me this is very simple, the government does not have the right to determine misinformation on social media sites. I would hope everyone would agree. I could say the sky is falling and the end of the world is upon us. The government should have no right to tell Facebook or Twitter to delete my post. This is a huge win for free speech. We all have our mind to do research and ether believe or not believe anything that is said and written. We don't need government intervention.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden likely violated free speech - Luvnit2 - 07-05-2023, 12:29 PM