Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Does Gilbert Arenas have a point??
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-nba-star-gilbert-arenas-takes-shot-lgbt-community-most-unfair-group-walking-planet-right-now

We are all different. I am about solutions to problems versus harping on problems, yet doing nothing to solve the problem. My take is regardless of the issue, open and honest communication is a green's fee to attempt to work together to fix issues. One sided dialogue is counter productive. In this forum we have open communication, we keep it civil and everyone can express their views.

I hate the cancel culture. To me, cancel culture is like taking your ball and going home because someone does not agree with you. I see Bud Light being cancelled and killing their business. I do believe businesses should stay out of politics and people have the right to vote with their wallet. But the ones suffering are the employees of Bud Light, the drivers and those who make the beer. They now sell less and these people can lose their job. Yes, the company stepped in deep crap, but I wish we could just express our feelings in other ways versus jumping to canceling businesses and people.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Does Gilbert Arenas have a point?? - Luvnit2 - 07-05-2023, 12:46 PM