Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Well liberals is it time to stop July 4th being a holiday?
(07-05-2023, 01:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/media/liberals-cori-bush-ben-jerrys-attack-us-july-4th-stolen-land-gleeful-white-supremacists

Our nation has gone bonkers. Our nation has forgotten and trampled on any veteran who fought so we can have free speech. These people have every right to tell s their feelings, we have every right to dismiss their unpatriotic views of the US.

I saw black people, hispanics , asians and white people celebrating the 4th of July each year. Now we are to believe black, hispanics and asians are " white supremacists" for loving their country.

I know it's really hot in Florida but you might want to go outside for a while.  Or at least change the channel occasionally.

Quote:Progressive activist Bree Newsome Bass, who garnered national attention when she removed the Confederate flag in front of a monument at the South Carolina statehouse in 2015, sent several tweets criticizing America.

Somehow you spun that into asking liberals if they want to end Independence Day?

You're older than me so I'm sure you know there have ALWAYS been outliers who say things like this...even in the "good old days".

The other two tweets were at least factual...lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well liberals is it time to stop July 4th being a holiday? - GMDino - 07-05-2023, 01:47 PM