Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden likely violated free speech
(07-05-2023, 02:02 PM)pally Wrote: And that is relevant because YOUR example of suppressed free speech and a weaponized Justice Dept took place under the TRUMP admin and his appointees Barr and Wray

You just made my argument. You think the POTUS should control the DOJ and FBI. Trump did not control them, but looking back we knew when it started. It began under the Biden administration. How do we know? Obama's attorney general Eric Holder told us he was Obama's wingman.
https://www.politico.com/blogs/politico44/2013/04/eric-holder-im-still-the-presidents-wingman-160861

"I’m still enjoying what I’m doing, there’s still work to be done.  I’m still the President’s wing-man, so I’m there with my boy.  So we’ll see," Holder said in an interview on the Tom Joyner radio show."

It is also easy to take a look at other DOJ, CIA and FBI leaders allegiance to the Democratic party and not to the USA since 2013 when Holder told us, he did not stutter, he said he was playing favorites.

Brennan and Comey are know Democratic supporters. Comey showed it by not charging a guilty HRC in July of 2016. Brennan showed it by signing the infamous fake HB was disinformation document.

Yes, it is the norm now for the DOJ and FBI to weaponize against conservatives and a conservative POTUS. Sadly, only a blind squirrel or a liberal can't see the obvious.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden likely violated free speech - Luvnit2 - 07-05-2023, 05:34 PM