Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden likely violated free speech
(07-05-2023, 02:19 PM)Dill Wrote: What if people use social media platforms to organize an actual insurgency, based on a lie that the presidential election was stolen.

And millions who "have their mind to do research" choose to believe the lie.

Should the government just stand back until the shooting starts?  

What if the government used social media to suppress a story about the President's son and his laptop which shows emails of possible bribery by the POTUS and foreign country?

Wait, they did that to win an election. The FBI colluded with the Biden campaign to win an election. That should scare the heck out of all of us. In the end, the election was stolen from Trump with the help of the FBI. In your mind, you feel this is a lie, others believe as I do. 

That is what makes America great, we can express our opinions based on our own fact gathering. Your scenario leaves out one very important point. Pelosi had all the gathered intelligence from social media. Trump asked her to add security for Jan. 6, but she did not do it. Why? The D.C. mayor also was looped in refused to add security. Why?

They knew there was going to be a possible major issue Jan. 6 because of social media, yet ignored it just as they ignored 9/11 intelligence. I would argue social media lets the FBI know the temperature of citizens. 

Argue as you may, but Kennedy should be able to say anything he likes about vaccinations an Covid without the government shutting him down on social media. Free speech is free speech again and I love it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden likely violated free speech - Luvnit2 - 07-05-2023, 05:48 PM