Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengal David Pollack
(07-03-2023, 01:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: What's the difference between Palmer and Pollack? Palmer gave a knee and elbow for the same shitty owner and the two situations happened not that far apart. 

I don't really see the difference between the two. 

Now Carson is a DB in my book. 

The difference would be one was the face of the Bengals, a Heisman Trophy winner that was selected #1 overall and was paid in excess of a hundred million dollars and always was paid fair market value or more. Bragged in his final presser that he had gotten every cent of that money as well. Thought that was odd per he was stating MB honored his part of the bargain while he was refusing to do so. Does not bother me but his hate for Ohio State doesn't help amongst this fanbase either. Carson also held the entire team hostage while demanding to be traded, leaving the Bengals hanging out to dry after his abysmal last season. Only to see Dalton lead them straight to the Playoffs his first year. Plus are we really comparing Carson's injuries to a broken neck that ended Pollack's career ? Just think the mindsets would be different with no comeback story on one side while the other kept on playing and making big money. Really not a fan of Pollack off the field either, but Carson I really despise lol. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Former Bengal David Pollack - pally - 07-01-2023, 10:48 AM
RE: Former Bengal David Pollack - Stewy - 07-01-2023, 01:57 PM
RE: Former Bengal David Pollack - rfaulk34 - 07-03-2023, 01:22 PM
RE: Former Bengal David Pollack - rfaulk34 - 07-03-2023, 10:42 PM
RE: Former Bengal David Pollack - Go Cards - 07-06-2023, 12:44 PM
RE: Former Bengal David Pollack - SladeX - 07-04-2023, 03:16 AM