Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corey Dillon miffed over perceived RoH snub
(07-06-2023, 12:42 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Tell me Cards, you grabbed something he threw?? Lol

Back in his time here he was electrifying! I can still see him ripping off that 90 some yarder! I agree with you and he will eventually get on ROH, he deserves to be there.

No he threw it all randomly into the section next to me. But throughout the years we received 3 TD balls from Chad Johnson plus his gloves and cleats. Also invited us out after gam that night but crazily we had decline. He still plays one of those war video games (think call of duty) with my friend who attended with me, I don't play video games. In the 09 season he came over and shook hands every single game after the Star Spangled Banner was played. Those were all handed to us from Chad directly, but also caught a ball Maualuga tossed into the stands his rookie year after they beat the steelers and were all celebrating. That one is a kickoff ball that I call the steelers suck football. 

Big fan of Corey's play on the field and this actually shocked me when it happened. Don't hate him at all, but would think he should understand the slight delay of induction. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corey Dillon miffed over perceived RoH snub - Go Cards - 07-06-2023, 01:00 PM