Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Do you approve of Joe Biden refusing to recognize his 4 year old grand daughter??
(07-06-2023, 01:21 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It appears I did not give the correct name according to the NYT article. It appears the liberal media just decided to cover the story.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/media-discovers-hunter-bidens-love-child-actually-news

NYT says the mother and the child's real name in article July 2. I guess everyone that works at the NYT should have their character called out.

Yep, they should not have done that. Even though they rather covered the coverage of the story than the story itself.

Reading this article, I do understand what puts you in such a frenzy over those things. FOX as the GOP party organ it is sure does everyhthing to fuel these emotions. What a tainted hitpiece.

Btw. I for one was calling you out for I think you're actually better than that. And still do, with the possible exception when it comes to politics and the Bidens, apparently.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you approve of Joe Biden refusing to recognize his 4 year old grand daughter?? - hollodero - 07-06-2023, 01:37 PM