Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden likely violated free speech
(07-06-2023, 04:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Interesting you mention this tidbit. I was listening to Mark Kaye the other day and he was talking about how politics is becoming eye for an eye (my words not his). In other words, you come after me, I'm coming after you. Which, I'm kind of glad the GOP is finally starting to fight back. They suffered from trying to be the better party by not reacting to the chaos and false accusations from the left. Of course, I know your not going to agree with me because I'm supporting the GOP in my statement, but it's how I see it.

Kind of on-topic, but back when I was a kid, our family was not committed to any party. Yet interesting story, my mom told me once that she hates hearing politicians put each other down. So, whoever spoke more of what they wanted to do instead of throwing dirt in the eye of their opponent, received her vote. I always thought that was interesting and I think a small percentage vote this way. Seriously, the country is neglected when politicians spend all their time fighting one another.

Looking back, it is so refreshing to see McCain stand up for Obama during his rally.. It's hard to picture that happening in today's climate. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden likely violated free speech - KillerGoose - 07-06-2023, 04:34 PM