Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Trump post Obama's address?
(07-06-2023, 08:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Trump made a speech the day of the riots. So to be clear, he said to go PEACEFULLY PROTEST.

But hey spin it all you want. Trump is used to being attacked by the left, FBI, DOJ and left Antifa group used by left to incite riots all over the country.

He said quite a bit more than that. The real spin was deflecting all blame from him for causing Jan. 6th. 

I don't know, I think I lost all respect for him and any form of support when he made those comments about John McCain. Even Colin Powell, a far greater American than Trump could ever be,  at the time turned on him sharply. You see I have a soft spot for American POWs (prisoners of war). I've read books on the Andersonville camp in Georgia during the Civil War, and the Bataan Death march in the Philippines in WW2. Then read quite a few accounts of POWs during Vietnam as well. But Trump said 'he doesn't like those that are captured.' Yeah, from that point on, he can go **** himself for all I could care for making a comment like that in regards to American POWs just to take a swipe at McCain. That is the person you are defending tooth and nail. A person with a soulless heart.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Trump post Obama's address? - CJD - 07-05-2023, 07:23 PM
RE: Did Trump post Obama's address? - Millhouse - 07-06-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: Did Trump post Obama's address? - Dill - 07-07-2023, 12:33 AM
RE: Did Trump post Obama's address? - Dill - 07-07-2023, 12:20 AM