Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Well liberals is it time to stop July 4th being a holiday?
(07-06-2023, 09:54 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yes there are. And I don't feel like spending $50,000 to renounce my citizenship to this one. So I guess I'll use what limited freedoms I have left to go to the gym instead of watching a vulgar display of fireworks paid for with my tax dollars as opposed to spending that money helping the sick and homeless or trampling on women's and minority's rights.

Just curious, given free reign, where would you move to escape your limited freedoms?  Also, why go to the gym instead of volunteering at a homeless or women's shelter to help address the issues you clearly care so much about?  Since you clearly care about those issues.  Clearly.

Quote:The ironic part is that those actions and thoughts make me much more patriotic than someone who believes all the 'Greatest Country on Earth' bullshit.

Hey guys, patriot contest is declared!  Please tell us what's patriotic about going to the gym and wanting to emigrate for the wont of $50k?  I'm genuinely interested.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well liberals is it time to stop July 4th being a holiday? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-06-2023, 10:16 PM