Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Does Biden have early stage dementia?
(07-06-2023, 10:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The POTUS stumbles and fumbles each day. So, yes each time he does it reinforces our country has a President with dementia and US senator from Pennsylvania also with an extreme medical condition. 

If I were a Democratic congressman, I would vote to impeach him now. Fetterman should also be impeached.

There is no mechanism to impeach members of Congress. With a 2/3 vote a Senator may be removed because of criminal activity but not for illness. But don’t hold your breath it isn’t happening for either the President nor Senator Fetterman.

Senator Fetterman has a speech problem he does not have a cognitive issue. A speech issue that can be overcome with technology. Are you implying that people with disabilities are incapable of doing their jobs?

The Constitution says a President may be impeached for committing a high crime or misdemeanor. Possibly having dementia does not falll under either category. And despite their on going efforts to find one, Republicans don’t have a crime for which they can impeach Biden either.

The 25th amendment can be invoked by the VP and the cabinet but that sill requires a 2/3rds vote by both the House and Senate to complete.

And I assure you that barring a major catastrophe, no one is invoking the 25th prior to the 2024 election.

Personally, I think the person who may have early dementia surrounded by competent people is far less dangerous for this country than the narcissistic sociopath who surrounds himself with incompetent sycophantic yes men running for the other side

If for some reason President Biden is unable to continue, then I look for to a history making President Kamala Harris

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Biden have early stage dementia? - pally - 07-07-2023, 07:52 AM