Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Do you approve of Joe Biden refusing to recognize his 4 year old grand daughter??
(07-07-2023, 11:59 AM)hollodero Wrote: Seems I forgot that this is the US, where nothing is off limits as long as it can be used to take a punch at a political rival.

It is just weird. I disliked several leaders of my country too. Never did it even occur to me to deep-delve into their family affairs so I could take shots at them on some public platforms. Especially when it's about a little girl who can't fend for herself and is outed by effing name as Biden's reject for all of her youth days now, and for what? For a cheap shot changing no mind at all. Yeah I find it pathetic, and it includes liberals who for whatever reason feel this needs to be addressed further.

But sure, different customs and all. What are you even doing. There's nothing left to say beyond that, so have at it and be proud of yourself.

Please tell us you also strongly disagree with abortion for a healthy woman that was not raped or a victim of incest. That little baby girl or boy also can't fend or protect themselves.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you approve of Joe Biden refusing to recognize his 4 year old grand daughter?? - Luvnit2 - 07-07-2023, 12:37 PM