Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our offense has been this good with a bad o line and only using a % of the playbook
(07-07-2023, 05:19 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Im going to disagree with this "hate" reference regarding short and methodical passing.  Just isnt the case, changing up to more check downs is simply part of the game and Joe loves the game within the game.  The only things we know that Joe doesnt actually like is inside pass rush and turning his back to the defense on play action (which was likely a trust issue due to poor blocking).

You are probably right hate the wrong word. But Brian Callahan’s comments absolutely point to Joe’s early reluctance to adjust to way defenses were playing us. Originally I was just responding to a post that all the blame was on Zac and Brian. I just said add Joe in the equation.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our offense has been this good with a bad o line and only using a % of the playbook - Soonerpeace - 07-07-2023, 01:42 PM