Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Trump post Obama's address?
(07-07-2023, 11:43 AM)hollodero Wrote: To a bunch of armed extremists whom he edged on with stolen election lies. Whom he then told to go tho the Capitol anyway, never mind they're armed extremists which he knew full well, go, go, I'll follow. And after shit went as was predictable and we all saw the violence on TV... well sure, then as a responsible, peace-loving man he of course tweeted are you insane, I told you to be peaceful, disperse at once or I will call the nat... - ah, no, he told them how badly Pence choked for fulfilling his duty and certifying the election. And then watched for hours doing nothing, actually being quite pleased apparently with how this unfolds.
He said to go peacefully protest. Mentioning this as a defense is just the height of self-deception, which it has to be, no one can be so naive.

Let's not forget all of Don's besties in the House like Gaetz, Jordan, and Margie Greene going to visit the traitors in jail to supply them with blowjobs and care packages.  I wish I had an emotional support congresswhore like Margie.  Oh wait, can I order one that doesn't look like she's wearing a Leatherface human skin mask?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Trump post Obama's address? - CJD - 07-05-2023, 07:23 PM
RE: Did Trump post Obama's address? - Dill - 07-07-2023, 12:33 AM
RE: Did Trump post Obama's address? - samhain - 07-07-2023, 05:11 PM
RE: Did Trump post Obama's address? - Dill - 07-07-2023, 12:20 AM