Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Well liberals is it time to stop July 4th being a holiday?
(07-07-2023, 05:20 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: They don't.  You made the topic fodder for conversation with your posts.  But since you're unwilling to elaborate further we'll call it a day.  Cheers.

What is there to elaborate? Do you want the actual specifics of my charitable works?

I volunteer at a local gym that opens its doors to the needy every few days and help them with cardio and weight lifting, as well as building budget friendly healthy meals. On days where I don't do that, I'm down at the animal shelter helping clean some of the more ornery ones. I clean up trash along the highways. I regularly donate clothes to battered women shelters out of my own pocket. I've given nearly $2000 to St. Jude's this year alone. If I'm feeling particularly froggy, I'll run an after school D&D program for at risk kids. 

All while working my 40 a week and helping out with my grandkids.

So yeah, getting a free day off work means I spend a few extra hours at the gym instead of blowing up foreign made shit explosives and gorging myself with processed meats.

You want more specifics of my life? I'm 6'1", brown hair with a high under cut that sits below my shoulders. I've got 10 tattoos (going for #11 tomorrow morning). I'm a Leo and I enjoy sunsets more than sunrises. I've also got a class A misdemeanor on my record that was expunged when I was 19. I've been married for 12 years, I have a Shiba Inu and a black cat - they're both gigantic babies who are spoiled rotten. I prefer PC gaming over console gaming, but own all 3 systems (no Nintendo though - they ain't had anything good for awhile now). I play guitar, bass guitar, trumpet, saxophone, clarinet, trombone, cello, violin, flute, and am serviceable at drums. I enjoy paintball, airsoft, and going to the shooting range to blow off steam. I drive a Subaru. I average around 172 pounds.

Want anything else? Maybe my social security number next time?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well liberals is it time to stop July 4th being a holiday? - BigPapaKain - 07-07-2023, 05:41 PM