Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Well liberals is it time to stop July 4th being a holiday?
(07-06-2023, 09:54 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yes there are. And I don't feel like spending $50,000 to renounce my citizenship to this one. So I guess I'll use what limited freedoms I have left to go to the gym instead of watching a vulgar display of fireworks paid for with my tax dollars as opposed to spending that money helping the sick and homeless or trampling on women's and minority's rights.

The ironic part is that those actions and thoughts make me much more patriotic than someone who believes all the 'Greatest Country on Earth' bullshit.

Where ya movin' to?  I can't think of any 1st World Nation out there that would allow you any more freedoms than you get to enjoy right here.  As far as tax dollars going to a celebratory fireworks display rather than to charity causes?  You do know that there are groups whose sole mission is to do charity work.  You should consider joining one of them, sounds like your gym affiliation already has you on that path.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well liberals is it time to stop July 4th being a holiday? - SunsetBengal - 07-07-2023, 07:43 PM