Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Well liberals is it time to stop July 4th being a holiday?
(07-07-2023, 08:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Appreciate your sentiment, I have friends and a relative or two that are alternative lifestyle.  I'm not sure that outrage will gain them any more acceptance than they merit through their interactions with traditional lifestyle people would gain them.  If you want to be accepted by the so-called main stream, you need to associate and build that tolerance through relationships.  But, that's just my opinion.

As to the bolded, are you saying that the vast majority of Christians in this Nation are actually anti-Christian??

Peaceful interaction hasn't won them any favors with the so-called mainstream; outrage and violence are becoming the only options.

Ballot Box
Soap Box
Ammo Box

The ballot box is gerrymandered to **** to prevent them from making change that way. Some states and their governors and legislatures are doing what they can to take away the soap box from they. Running out of options here.

As to your final question - no not the majority. But enough will be silent if it comes to that that it might as well be the majority. Plus, history has shown that the religious can be whipped into a violent fervor with pretty little provocation. A few accusations here, a bit of fear there - that's how a bunch of women get drowned and hanged in Salem.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well liberals is it time to stop July 4th being a holiday? - BigPapaKain - 07-07-2023, 09:11 PM