Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corey Dillon miffed over perceived RoH snub
(07-07-2023, 09:49 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sorry, i'm just not one to get my feelings hurt about a player speaking his mind and i don't care if my athletes are saints. The HoF is littered with players that had checkered pasts. He's simply saying, based on what he did on the field, he deserves it. And he does. He doesn't care about sugar-coating it and placating people. That's the way he's always been, and for me, that's fine. 

People can be upset about what he said, that's their right. I'm just not and i feel that he is one of the two most deserving to go in this year. He went out there every time, did everything he humanly could and just wanted to win. He said in the interview it's not just a Bengals thing. It's about all of it; RoH, HoF and it includes the Pats too--whatever that's about.

"Did I not play? And don’t make this a Cincinnati thing, because I’m about to get on the Pats’ ass, too. It’s coming. I’m coming for it all. Give it to me while I’m breathing. If anybody wants to disagree, just go look at the f—ing numbers and have a Coke and smile."

He does, but Mr. Self-Important thinks he's the only one who deserves it evidently. Everyone named so far, and many who haven't been named yet, are just as deserving, if not more. Dillon has always been a real tool, and he hasn't changed. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corey Dillon miffed over perceived RoH snub - Sled21 - 07-08-2023, 12:34 PM