Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Smith Spending spree to get Trump
(07-08-2023, 12:42 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I agree that we've spent too much money investigating Donald Trump.

He is so obviously guilty of so many things, he should have been in jail years ago.

But this is the way our justice system works. It is slow and it treats rich and powerful people much different than it treats normal people.

Because of this two tiered justice system, the evidence and meticulous arrangement (and eventual presentation) of information and facts needs to be exhaustive just to get a rich and/or powerful person indicted, let alone convicted.

In a perfect world, it would have only cost 50 bucks to prove Donald Trump is a criminal. But we work with what we got.

Are Hunter and Joe Biden rich? Weiss should have spent 100 million or more investigating Hunter and Joe Biden bribery scheme in multiple countries. Did they or did they not follow leads? Did they use the laptop to get more leads? t appears the answer is no, Weiss, DOJ and FBI are corrupt. It appears the secret service is also corrupt.

As for sending no money, Biden stole classified documents and stored them in his unsecured garage and China town? If a thief steals 10 million dollars and later tells the FBI, hey I have the 10 million I stole in my garage so come and get it after his lawyers counted the money, would the FBI say TY and not file robbery charges. We know JB stole classified documents and stored them in unsecured locations for decades. Why has he not be indicted? Only one answer, the DOJ and FBI are corrupt and colluding with the Bidens and Democrats to insure they can break the law without consequence.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Smith Spending spree to get Trump - Luvnit2 - 07-08-2023, 02:28 PM