Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Does Biden have early stage dementia?
(07-08-2023, 03:45 PM)hollodero Wrote: Biden is called gaffe machine for a reason. But I have to say, to me he seems way clearer in his thoughts and statements than Trump ever was.

Biden seldom speaks longer than 15 minute segments. He rarely takes questions and often when he does he has the questions ahead of time and then calls on liberal media to ask him softball questions. Trump does multiple rallies in the same day traveling and speaking at. times for 1.5 hour speeches. When is the last time Biden did a 1.5 hour speech? Trump never dodges questions and does interviews with liberal press. Biden won't go near Fox News for a 1 hour interview.

Your statement show bias. Trump is very smart and very coherent. Biden is heading to the liberal grave yard politically. I will bet anyone $5000 Joe Biden is not the Democratic nominee in 2024. Biden's record on the economy and liberals saying he is. too old to run will doom him with the party. It does not help him Harris is his running mate. 

Why exactly is the reason Joe is a gaffe machine? I would love to hear how this tactic is winning him approval ratings and dismissing his age as a non issue by ending speeches with "God ave the Queen" and then being lost on stage and having no idea which way to exit.

For the record, I defend Trump because I do feel he has been a target of the FBI, DOJ and the liberal media. If he is guilty, so is Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton. I hope DeSantis wins the GOP nomination, but regardless of the GOP POTUS nomination, I hope Tim Scott is the VP chosen.

I would think liberals pray Trump is the nominee, he should be easy to beat in 2024 by even a half dead Joe Biden.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does Biden have early stage dementia? - Luvnit2 - 07-09-2023, 01:30 PM