Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A Look Ahead To Game One at Cleveland
(07-09-2023, 02:27 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: This has to do with bengals not division,  we have lost 5 in a row in Cleveland and we have been slow starters out of gate, no way Watson went  from top 5 to bottom QB , he is going to be better this year, Browns have a good shot as continuing home dominance against us. Coin flip 1st game.

I think game wise Deshaun is still rusty.

Dawgs by nature:
PFF is not always positive on the Browns, as noted in their power rankings before the offseason moves began, but generally sees the team very positively. Many discard their grades towards Cleveland as biased so when they have a negative spin on things, we take notice.

In their simulation of the 2023 NFL season, PFF has the Browns win total at 7.96. Compared to Draft Kings, which set the total at 9.5, PFF is pretty low on Cleveland’s hopes in 2023. Their projections have them last in the AFC North once again with Cincinnati (11.36) with the highest total in the league, Pittsburgh at a surprising 9.19 and Baltimore coming in third (8.57).

I just don’t think Cleveland despite their recent success against us matches up well with us. Their run game slipped a tad last year and we can stop the run. Their receiving corp is average. The bottom line is it will be our first game with 2 new safeties and an OL that I bet doesn’t get a lot of preseason work.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Look Ahead To Game One at Cleveland - Soonerpeace - 07-09-2023, 03:20 PM