Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Trump post Obama's address?
If CNN and the Washington Post had waited Sandman out, their cases likely would have been thrown out of court with the rest of his lawsuits. However, the difference between CNN and Fox, is that they reported on their settlement with Sandman, and they pulled the story immediately when more details came out. Fox doubles down.

Schiff is a Congressman of the United States not the media, there was plenty of evidence, at the time, to say there was something going on between the Russians and the Trump campaign. In fact, the prosecutions via the Mueller investigation proved that there was something not quite above board going on. Mueller even concluded that Trump himself could possibly be guilty of obstruction but he couldn't be charged under DOJ guidelines concerning sitting Presidents. The House held hearings just like Jim Jordan is doing right now. And heck, if lies coming from Congresspeople is your measuring stick there are plenty of members on your side of the aisle to hold accountable.

But you know what I really love, it is how the minute you can't really respond to something, you immediately throw in a "what about" that generally has nothing to do with the original subject. And apparently unlike you, I'm not reliant solely on the #1 viewed news station on cable to tell me what to think

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Trump post Obama's address? - CJD - 07-05-2023, 07:23 PM
RE: Did Trump post Obama's address? - Dill - 07-07-2023, 12:33 AM
RE: Did Trump post Obama's address? - Dill - 07-07-2023, 12:20 AM
RE: Did Trump post Obama's address? - pally - 07-09-2023, 05:11 PM