Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A Look Ahead To Game One at Cleveland
(07-09-2023, 08:45 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: That's pretty much how I see it. The Ravens are the only real threat.

Well our health is a factor as it is for all teams. But I feel so much more confident in the full roster. It was awful when Zac took over. There were some good but aged players that were too used to losing and didn’t really buy in. The offense bought in more than the defense. Tyler Boyd and Joe Mixon liked the direction and the possibilities.

But now it’s on par with everybody but Philly and SF. If the OL can really perform and protect we have 4 dynamic receivers ( counting Smith). Good luck matching up. And I don’t care about the naysayers I listened to Zac speak to Solomon Wilcots about how good Joe Mixon was in the passing game. PFF confirms it. He’s got fabulous hands and if they can protect there are 5 players that can break huge runs.

Safety is the only question mark. But I think that Hendrickson and Hubbard get rotated out more and our pass rush much better with Ossai and Murphy subbing.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Look Ahead To Game One at Cleveland - Soonerpeace - 07-09-2023, 10:40 PM