Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bidenomics - How is he doing???
(07-10-2023, 02:00 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: So when will the recovery start to effect all the big increases in the bills the average American is dealing with?

Gas is still sitting at 3.65.  Was 2.20 when Biden took office
MY NG and electric bills are up 100% and 50%
Groceries are still 50%+ higher then when Biden took over.

I pay approx. 600-800 more a month since Biden took over and I don't believe I am alone.  The war on fossil fuels isn't helping.

Massive profits by oil and gas companies aren't helping either

Gasoline prices were artificially low due to lack of demand in Jan 2021.  Do you want to go back to the lockdowns and unemployment of the pandemic just to get cheap gas again?

The food sector has been hit with a lot of crises (most of which can't be controlled) in the past few years from natural disasters (fires, floods, droughts, excessive heat or cold), diseases (avian flu killing poultry as well as the avocados, grapes, and grain crops have all been hit recently), climate change (rising average temperatures affects growing seasons, yields, animal reproduction, etc) Political uncertainty is affecting other food sources worldwide

That's the challenge with economics,  things can never be narrowed down to a single factor affecting it.

I saw you are in NY...are you away from the flood zones.  My cousins who live in Orange County said it was awful up in their neck of the woods

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bidenomics - How is he doing??? - Luvnit2 - 07-10-2023, 12:53 PM
RE: Bidenomics - How is he doing??? - pally - 07-10-2023, 02:48 PM