Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bengal David Pollack
(07-06-2023, 12:44 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Now Carson is a DB in my book. 

The difference would be one was the face of the Bengals, a Heisman Trophy winner that was selected #1 overall and was paid in excess of a hundred million dollars and always was paid fair market value or more. Bragged in his final presser that he had gotten every cent of that money as well. Thought that was odd per he was stating MB honored his part of the bargain while he was refusing to do so. Does not bother me but his hate for Ohio State doesn't help amongst this fanbase either. Carson also held the entire team hostage while demanding to be traded, leaving the Bengals hanging out to dry after his abysmal last season. Only to see Dalton lead them straight to the Playoffs his first year. Plus are we really comparing Carson's injuries to a broken neck that ended Pollack's career ? Just think the mindsets would be different with no comeback story on one side while the other kept on playing and making big money. Really not a fan of Pollack off the field either, but Carson I really despise lol. 

Why?

The dude wanted to be on a winning team. He knew the team was close and it was close to being a championship team. If you listen to some of the stuff Palmer talked about he was upset with Mike Brown for holding the team back. Not spending in FA, not taking care of players, not being committed to winning. All the same stuff people on the board screamed about for years.

Palmer worked for a terrible boss but he had the ability to do something very few people can do. He told that bad boss he didn't need him and he wasn't going to continue to work for him. I get that people are upset that he walked out on the team but there is no one on this board that if placed in the same situation wouldn't be like, "you know what, I'm done." I'm not going to be mad at him for telling Mike Brown to suck it.

And his hate for OSU is from college days. Not going to be mad at him as I don't like OSU either lol.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Former Bengal David Pollack - pally - 07-01-2023, 10:48 AM
RE: Former Bengal David Pollack - Stewy - 07-01-2023, 01:57 PM
RE: Former Bengal David Pollack - rfaulk34 - 07-03-2023, 01:22 PM
RE: Former Bengal David Pollack - rfaulk34 - 07-03-2023, 10:42 PM
RE: Former Bengal David Pollack - Go Cards - 07-06-2023, 12:44 PM
RE: Former Bengal David Pollack - Murdock2420 - 07-10-2023, 02:51 PM
RE: Former Bengal David Pollack - SladeX - 07-04-2023, 03:16 AM