Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals predicted to win most games
(07-10-2023, 03:01 PM)jj22 Wrote: They seem to think it's the Oline. But I feel like both Perine and Gio proved that wrong as they were both able to star when given the opportunity behind those same lines. I'm not sold it was all the Oline.

Respectfully they do look at the film exhaustively. Their jobs are on the line. Their responsibility to the team to win is foremost. Yet they didn’t draft Charbonett or aggressively try to keep Samaje. They didn’t trade for anyone or go get one in FA? Mixon with all his off the field issues could have been waived. They could have saved a bunch of money.

So why is he still here?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals predicted to win most games - Soonerpeace - 07-10-2023, 03:10 PM