Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals predicted to win most games
(07-10-2023, 02:36 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: That peaked my interest. Mixon had a rough year but he was #10 best rushing back in 2021 and way ahead of Zeke and Dalvin and slightly ahead of Chubb.

Even in Joe’s worst year of his career ….

PFF grades for 2022: Mixon ranked 13th of 60 qualifying halfbacks with an overall grade of 80.8, his highest in six seasons despite his stat production being down in the running game (his receiving numbers were up). He was 22nd of 51 halfbacks in run grade (80.9) and he was seventh of 60 halfbacks in receiving grade (77.0).

And PFF’s Trevor Sikkema ranks him the #22 best overall back going into 2023.

And according to PFF and not theleonardleap’s lol PFF says he had he had 23 rushing forced missed tackles and Rotowire has him in the 83% of all running backs for positive run %.

Mixon ranked seventh in PFF receiving grade among RBs who received at least 40 targets last year. He finished 18th in this same measure in 2021.

I will counter that with just 1 sentence....

PFF had Andy Dalton as the 7th highest rated QB in the NFL in 2023.

- - - - - - - -

Absurdities from PFF aside, Mixon will always have 1-2 games in a year where you're like "oh man, that is potentially the Mixon we could have" but then it's balanced out by the rest of the season being meh-to-terrible.

In his last 36 regular season games (the last 3 years), he's had 19 of them at under 3.5ypc. He just has too many stinkers to keep believing in the couple games a year where he shows what could-have-been.

I never claimed my broken tackle stats was from PFF. It's on PFR.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals predicted to win most games - TheLeonardLeap - 07-10-2023, 03:37 PM