Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals predicted to win most games
(07-10-2023, 03:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I will counter that with just 1 sentence....

PFF had Andy Dalton as the 7th highest rated QB in the NFL in 2023.

- - - - - - - -

Absurdities from PFF aside, Mixon will always have 1-2 games in a year where you're like "oh man, that is potentially the Mixon we could have" but then it's balanced out by the rest of the season being meh-to-terrible.

In his last 36 regular season games (the last 3 years), he's had 19 of them at under 3.5ypc. He just has too many stinkers to keep believing in the couple games a year where he shows what could-have-been.

I never claimed my broken tackle stats was from PFF. It's on PFR.

Well the Mixon debate is a controversial and a stimulator of discussion for sure. You never know but it appears they feel very comfortable with him. It’s a few weeks before camp. They get paid the big bucks in a business that’s highly scrutinized by owners. But the biggest scrutinizers are your team leaders. They don’t want any weak links. Mixon likely has survived in 2023. We’ll be cussing and discussing him all season. It’ll be interesting to see if he plays like 2021 ( which rewarded him top 40 player in the entire NFL regardless of position by his peers) or after 2022 little respect here.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals predicted to win most games - Soonerpeace - 07-10-2023, 03:48 PM