Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bidenomics - How is he doing???
(07-10-2023, 05:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I hate to break it to you, but the idea that those policies did much to the price of gas is far from the truth. The price of gas was primarily due to global supply shortages which is why the gas prices were high all over the world. Biden approved a ton of new drilling permits during his first year, outpacing Trump by a long shot. As for "energy independence," we currently produce more energy than we consume. We have never been oil independent, though, and we weren't close to it under Trump, either.

You've fallen victim to partisan propaganda that is aimed at getting misinformed voters who aren't willing to look at the actual data to just parrot their talking points and pull the lever for their person.

Of course, all of this has been said in reply to you multiple times in this forum so I am not sure why typing it out again would produce any different results.

Would you agree that those shortages are manufactured by OPEC, in the name of profits?  We've seen this yo-yo effect for decades where when OPEC extorts the World market, nations like the US start ramping up domestic production, which threatens demand for OPEC oil and the price comes down for a while.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bidenomics - How is he doing??? - Luvnit2 - 07-10-2023, 12:53 PM
RE: Bidenomics - How is he doing??? - SunsetBengal - 07-10-2023, 07:54 PM