Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Did Biden verbally give out classified information/Cluster Bombs
(07-10-2023, 08:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd take it even further and say that I recall hearing old folk musicians and other politically-inclined entertainers talking decades ago about children stepping on landmines from long gone wars.  We're quite good at looking the other way on this stuff.

One of my gym buddies is actually this gentleman:
[Image: 61707ebe3a1b0.image.jpg?resize=362%2C500]

He is standing on two artificial legs, taken by a mine that a vehicle he was in struck. He is largely responsible for connecting Princess Diana to the issue 30+ years ago. The university I work at has a department that focuses on this stuff and actually produces an international scholarly journal on the subject, and one of my former roommates who used to work in that department has been working for a while in the State Department on the removal and abatement of weapons such as cluster munitions and landmines.

Needless to say, I hear a ton about this stuff so I always hate to see us perpetuating this legacy of terror that these weapons have caused across the world.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did Biden verbally give out classified information/Cluster Bombs - Belsnickel - 07-10-2023, 08:37 PM