Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(07-11-2023, 01:03 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: As I said, the FBI sent not 1 but 6 F.B.I. agents n 2019 to Brussels to interview him. Why didn't they arrest him then. He says he worked for the same Chinese company as Joe and Hunter Biden.

I know liberals think the DOJ and F.B.I is unbiased, yet each day we find out there are based starting with a fake Russian Collusion Trump investigation. Fox news called the fake dossier was not verified in early 2017. Fox was right and all the liberal media outlets were wrong. Durham concluded the F.B.I. and. the DOJ were corrupt. So hard for me to believe they are not capable of setting up a dual citizen when they set up the POTUS using fake F.I.S.A. warrants and no verified intelligence to even launch an investigation.

Those are facts we now know.

2 of the prosecutors (Ghosh and Richenthal) sent to interview him in 2019 were the signees on the criminal complaint maybe they were after him all along

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - pally - 07-11-2023, 02:15 PM