Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why are Democratic Politicians defecting to GOP
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-democrat-defects-gop-after-she-says-dems-crucified-abandoned-her

This is a very good article. I think Mesha Mainor brings up a key 2024 voting decision for all voters. She was a black Democratic politician
who is switching sides for a number of reasons.Democrats have 'gotten away with using and abusing the black community,' Mesha Mainor told Fox News Digital
Kyle MorrisBy Kyle Morris | Fox News

"When I decided to stand up on behalf of disadvantaged children in support of school choice, my Democrat colleagues didn’t stand by me," Mainor explained of her decision in a statement to Fox News Digital. "They crucified me. When I decided to stand up in support of safe communities and refused to support efforts to defund the police, they didn’t back me. They abandoned me."

I know Pelosi said the 2024 election will be about abortion, it may be at the state level. I think other the economy the biggest issue will be parental rights in relation to school choice and curriculum taught. I think Casey DeSantos is spot on with her mantra." Mamas for DeSantis" Any GOP candidate for any position can do their own version of this slogan. Democrats are with Weingarten's attack on parents and the wrong side of the protect our children debate.

"For far too long, the Democrat Party has gotten away with using and abusing the black community," she added. "For decades, the Democrat Party has received the support of more than 90% of the black community. And what do we have to show for it? I represent a solidly blue district in the city of Atlanta. This isn’t a political decision for me. It’s a moral one."

"Asked whether she believes she will face pushback from Democrats over her decision, Mainor said, "The most dangerous thing to the Democrat Party is a black person with a mind of their own. So, it wouldn’t surprise me."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Why are Democratic Politicians defecting to GOP - Luvnit2 - 07-11-2023, 02:20 PM