Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Biden's Economic policies are a plus
(07-12-2023, 06:57 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I guess your argument is 66% of the public are stupid when the think the economy is doing well. It is not GOP pointing out facts, it is facts anyone can google and see why the middle class and those in poverty have gotten crushed by the Biden economy. It is good to see they put a bandaid on slowing inflation by spending over 1 trillion dollars adding to our debt, but the fact is food alone has gone up over 22% since Biden took office and gas prices almost 50%.

You can't hide from facts,  you can't market your way the economy is humming.
Buddy, you are so outta touch it's pathetic.  You're only correct in saying you can't hide from the facts. The Beaure of Labor spells them out pretty darn clearly and President Joe Biden has our economy humming along, notwithstanding.  
Your gas prices argument is entirely laughable and not even worth addressing;
66% of Americans do not think our economy is doing poorly;
Union trade workers are more productive, and middle-class families are back to work and saving money;
Food prices are back in check, FYI eggs are below $1.99;
I posted a link to the US Bureau of labor statistics for unemployment, job growth, savings, and inflation but something tells me you'd rather get your information from right-wing tabloid news sources rather than from US Gov't agencies.  Go ahead and keep on hating on American prosperity, but DO YOUR RESEARCH before posting such nonsense! 
*Also, I hear Kroger has a sale on non-stick tin foil.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's Economic policies are a plus - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 07-12-2023, 07:33 PM