Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corey Dillon miffed over perceived RoH snub
(07-12-2023, 05:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: All true, will add that Willie had much better QB play in those years though. Palmer was way better than what Dillon had at QB.

Cannot all be on the RB's back to win games. But everything you say here is pretty spot on, especially about Dillon's attitude.

That wouldn't fly here today under Zac and company. 

But hey, Dillon went to the Pats and there was no probs under Billy B so I could be wrong.

agree and it is true Palmer was better at the beginning than Corey played with. But that was by his choice, he knew Bengals had the very 1st pick in the draft and probably would select Palmer who was the Heisman Trophy winner and was the consensus #1 overall pick as well. It was the choice Corey made and it worked out well getting him a SB ring, bravissimo. Don't blame him at all, but the shade he threw on the way out the door at Bengals was unnecessary. Now he cries because the teammate who stuck it out through thick and thin with the Bengals was honored before him ? 

(07-12-2023, 05:59 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Corey Dillon- Throws his equipment into the stands and proclaims he would rather flip burgers than play in Cincinnati.
Also Corey Dillon- Bengals start Ring of Honor...."Hey guys, what about me, I wanna be honored?"

It's a Ring of Honor, not a ring of stats.

Yep 

Some athletes cant seem to take it when their limelight flickers dim. 

He is a very talented back no doubt. Yet to say the things he did and then be mad he was not selected in the very 1st five players inducted on a team he hated is kind of absurd. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Corey Dillon miffed over perceived RoH snub - Go Cards - 07-12-2023, 08:42 PM