Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What non-Burrow, non-oline discussion will you be HAPPY to have week 8 next year?
(07-12-2023, 10:08 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Week 8 is Bengals @ 49ers, Oct 29. World series starts Oct 27 thru Nov 4 if necessary. 

I can never forget the heartbreak of those two Superbowl losses and want us to crush the 49ers at every opportunity. Hopefully, the Reds will set the ball rolling to bring championship trophies home to Cincinnati.

You're correct, was very busy at work and rushed this at lunch

When I googled World Series dates I did not specify year and 2022 came up which ended on Nov. 5th if necessary. Plus just counted to the 8th opponent on Bengals schedule provided that did not show the bye week. Should have just googled 8th week NFL schedule. Wished I could blame it on being high or drunk, yet unfortunately was just foolishly rushing. 

But this is even better for me. Because if the Reds played in game 7 it will now be the night before the Bills game instead of same day.  We would have two awesome days of adrenaline filled games in a row then, wow popping wood thinking about it. Calling in sick 2 days now, sshhhhhh, please don't tell my boss 

Reds vs Cleveland on Nov 4th and Bengals vs Bills the following day. Just putting down Cleveland per that would be best for the drama with two instate teams playing for all the Cheese. Would rather the Reds win in 4 or 5 for my hearts sake though. But game 7's are the best and would be perfect on Bills weekend. 

Yet after looking at schedule 49ers and Bills back to back weeks is brutal, but exciting at the same time.

Thanks for the correction.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What non-Burrow, non-oline discussion will you be HAPPY to have week 8 next year? - Go Cards - 07-13-2023, 12:32 AM