Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Biden's Economic policies are a plus
(07-13-2023, 09:31 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Gas was 2.20 before Covid.  Maybe I should talk to all the Dems that run NY.  Cali #2.  July of 2018 I believe gas was around 2.30-2.50.

Really?  I just priced out a new truck.  My current truck was bought in 2019 with a sticker of 51080 and I paid 47k.  Just built the exact same truck and the sticker is 62k.  My truck which is 3.5 years old and has 40k miles on it books for 42k.  Prices are not down.  I see new and used cars driving with those price stickers on the window for everyone to see and I am like wtf.  The prices are insane.

I travel to Cincy once a year.  I grew up there and have family still living there.  Last time I went pre covid gas was just under 2.00 in some places.  I remember taking a picture it was so low.

Not sure what core prices are lower or what you guys are talking about.   Maybe you make 100's of thousands a year so it's a non issue.  Yes, some crap I don't need to buy has come down.  All the things I HAVE to buy are still way up.

I'm not saying Biden is 100% to blame, I'm just calling bs on the "costs going way down", "economy is improving" narrative.

when my NG bill goes back down 75% and my electric bill goes back down 50% and when gas is back down around 2.20 and groceries have dropped 50+% then I will believe the economy is getting better.

My old boss told me "greed is an incurable disease".  Prices go up but rarely come back down to where they were.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's Economic policies are a plus - GMDino - 07-13-2023, 09:46 AM