Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Biden's Economic policies are a plus
(07-13-2023, 12:17 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is simple Mickey, winners on the economy do not need excuses. I am not sure how many business owners post in this forum, but as a long time business owner, the policy energy policy killed the cost of goods within 6 months. The fuel costs to deliver product sky rocketed. The average person has never run a business and has no idea the impact a POTUS can have on profitability.

Biden has slowed inflation, but the Biden inflation since 2021 is real. A business owner does not look at success of their business if profit was down 11% the prior year, then the next year is only down 3%. The reality is over 2 years, the profit is down 14% and your business is heading in the wrong direction. in Biden's case we have nw the 3rd year of year over year inflation, so the 22.4% inflation with only 14% wage growth means middles class is still down over 8%.

So, people have to sell possessions, use a savings if they have one, stop saving for retirement or pulling money from retirement accounts. The US can't afford to lose 3% on top of the 22% already lost under Biden, we need to get back the lost take home pay for people.

But hey liberals, keep telling the middle class they are wrong, the economy is outstanding under Biden so shut up and be happy.

Yup.  Fortunately for me I can weather the extra approx. 700 a month my bills are up since Biden.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's Economic policies are a plus - Mickeypoo - 07-13-2023, 09:54 AM