Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What non-Burrow, non-oline discussion will you be HAPPY to have week 8 next year?
(07-13-2023, 11:09 AM)phil413 Wrote: Do we have topics outside of those 2 things and Tee's extension?

I agree with Murphy with his versatility.  To me though, I really think Charlie Jones is the real deal.  He's NFL ready as he has a knack for finding the hole in zones and making the big catch, a true 3rd down threat.  His rise should push for PT and make the staff use more 4 wide sets regardless of what they did last year.  

All of those threats at WR to all over the field should help open up running lanes and keep the LBs and DBs honest.  That's where we get to the running game efficiency and OL topics, but I really think Charlie's thread is going to get some heavy activity.

Boyd better watch out, because yeah. Chuck Sizzle is pretty damn polished coming out of college for a rookie. At the very least he 
will push Boyd to get back to his play when he was in his prime. Charlie has great hands and runs crisp routes and is deceivingly 
fast. The 2 rookies this year that have great opportunities to take a lot of snaps are Charlie Jones and Chase Brown as the players
in front of them didn't play great last season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What non-Burrow, non-oline discussion will you be HAPPY to have week 8 next year? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-13-2023, 04:33 PM