Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Biden's Economic policies are a plus
(07-13-2023, 11:32 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Your experience is why only 34% of those polled feel the economy is doing well. I am fortunate and the high prices under Biden are tolerable because I worked for over 50 years without a break and was taught to put away money for a rainy day. Sadly, the middle class is losing their rainy day funds and living paycheck to paycheck and adding a lot of credit card debt.

My heart goes out to anyone who works hard, but can't seem to get ahead. It was me 35 years ago so I can relate to the financial struggles.

President Biden said when he first came into office that it was going to be some tough sledding in the first few years b/c of the mess the Trump administration left him to clean up.  After all, Trump did increase our national debt by more than 40% and manipulated the Fed from raising interest rates causing hyperinflation.  Biden told all of us before the 2022 Midterms that his policies are just starting to unfold and things would start getting better.  As things continue to improve, expect Biden's approval number to continue to improve.  

So Joe Biden promised America something and he followed through with it, isn't that novel?

As opposed to Draft Dodger Benedict Donald the conman Traitor Trump to which everything that comes out of his mouth is a damn lie. 

Expect inflation to remain in check, wages will continue to outpace inflation, the trade unions to continue to flourish, and the stock market to go gangbusters in leading up to Joe Biden's reelection in 2014.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's Economic policies are a plus - BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI - 07-13-2023, 07:25 PM