Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
It appears Wednesday the whistleblowers will be SWORN. IN AND TESTIFY IN Congress. If you have not seen them, they are long term IRS investigators with one being the lead investigator who has led many high end tax evasion investigations.

It appears Comer will also reveal the hidden money paid to the Biden(s) through a series of LLC's set up as shell companies to launder money. I know liberals want to ignore all of the facts uncovered by the Comer and Grasserly investigations, but rather than attack those sworn under oath to tell the truth, I suggest you keep an open mind. If you do, I think you may start to see fora the first time this may be the biggest scandal of out life time.

I always say follow the money. Comer's team is uncovering a money laundering scheme perpetrated by the Biden family. The US Treasury department discovered 100's of SARS. These are red flags of possible illegal transactions. More to come.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 07-14-2023, 09:01 AM