Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Biden's Economic policies are a plus
(07-14-2023, 09:57 AM)GMDino Wrote: In most of the world it is declining...it is not declining everywhere.  I'm not for forced birthing levels btw.  Just commenting on the population which is is still growing worldwide.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/crude-birth-rate

More to the point I think Pally meant in the US citizens have seen a decline in birth rates.  With the Boomers getting out of the job market there are fewer people to fill the jobs.  Which is why immigration is a good thing.

I don't think immigration is inherently a good or bad thing.  What I'm taking issue with is the assertion that it's necessary to fill certain types of jobs.  We have plenty of people in the US, if a certain field needs people then incentivize people to join said field.  Instead of focusing on ludicrous concepts like making working the drive through at a fast food place a job you can raise a family on use that energy on getting people into fields in which they can actually earn that money now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's Economic policies are a plus - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-14-2023, 11:14 AM