Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Biden's Economic policies are a plus
(07-14-2023, 12:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Someone else said on here once that if your business model involves paying your employees as little as possible in order to get by then you need a better business model.

As per the norm, you are misrepresenting what I actually said.  I'm not sure why you do this.  Not only is it dishonest, but it doesn't advance a conversation.  What I actually said was if a business relies on employing illegal immigrants that they pay less than mandated by law then you have a garbage business model.  A rather large difference between what you claimed I said and what I actually said, no?

Quote:The world needs drive thru workers too.  And burger flippers, garbage men, ditch diggers, crop harvesters, chicken pluckers, etc.

Probably not for very much longer.  Automation is likely to severely cut into those numbers in the relatively short future.  The real big one will be when they automate trucks and eliminate the need for drivers.  Much better to get ahead of this issue than try and pay the diminishing numbers of these jobs more money until they don't exist any longer.  A second industrial revolution effect on employment is rapidly coming and it's not going to be pretty for those that don't prepare.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden's Economic policies are a plus - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-14-2023, 12:28 PM