Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power rankings this preseason
Ok, let me start off by saying preseason power rankings are meaningless. So just for discussion:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/nfl-preseason-power-rankings-how-s-your-team-looking-for-2023/ss-AA1dRzhB?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=602641ededb84b78a4bdbd1eba75d8a5&ei=6#image=28

The top 12:

1. Chiefs - can't really argue that much

2. Eagles - can the magic return for Hurts? The guy started out looking like he had bust written all over him. He really turned it around last year.

3. Bengals - I believe we're 2 but I'll not ***** to much with #3

4. 49ers - QB room is a hot mess! I'm not sure I believe in Purdy yet? Darnold well ummm. And Tre Lance is a giant ??? But I still think they're a top team.

5. Bills - I believe the Bills dominance is now heading into it's downhill run but they're still gonna make some noise so...

6. Ravens - I just don't trust LJ that much. His passing stats after 2019 (which didn't blow anybody away) are just very pedestrian, to be nice. I'm just not convinced they're the 3rd best AFC team?

7. Cowboys - I can see the boys in the mix this year. Like almost always I think they'll get bounced early.

8. Chargers - depending on how Broncos recover with Payton now at the helm I can see them making waves.

9. Seahawks - umm I just can't get onboard with Geno Smith pulling another rabbit out of his hat.

10. Lions - finished strong last season, I can see them in the mix again.

11. Dolphins - can Tua stay healthy? not a lot of faith there for me.

12. Jaguars - they may be higher then this?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Power rankings this preseason - bengalfan74 - 07-14-2023, 12:36 PM
RE: Power rankings this preseason - tms - 07-14-2023, 05:30 PM