Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Teachers Union Knows better than Parents what is good for their children????
(07-14-2023, 09:18 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I hope all Democratic politicians run on children belong to them as Biden and Kamala have stated over and over again. I hope the FBI keeps targeting Catholics as Wray testified to recently.

The liberals think they can raise our children and in. my case grandchildren better than their parents. The teachers believe they know best and would love the parent's involvement helping them teach their kids sex education in the 3rd grade and elementary school. The teachers love it, but only if you agree 100% with them including them parenting your kids.

Teachers's need to teach and leave parenting to parents. If they want to parent kids, then send the parents a check of $1000 each month to share also n the financial responsibility. Otherwise, teacher's job is to teach, not to parent children.

Oh good.  I hope the party of Qanon runs on defunding the Department of Education like Meatball Ron suggests.  I'm sure the majority of parents in this country will be over the moon about less money for their kids' schools.  They can just eat cake, right?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Teachers Union Knows better than Parents what is good for their children???? - samhain - 07-14-2023, 04:55 PM