Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explosive Runs Are The Key For Us This Season!
(07-14-2023, 03:37 PM)ochocincos Wrote: This is kind of the thing though...we don't know what exactly some of these guys are doing (or not doing) to not get more opportunities.
Is it lack of blocking?
Not remembering the play?
Perceived lack of or inconsistent effort?
Occasional drops/fumbles in practice?
Lack of speed/athleticism/strength?

Mixon was #1 and Perine #2. Not much opportunity for the #3 back. Mixon was #1 last year and rightfully so. He was the 4th best back according to his peers on the NFL top 100 players heading into 2022. He was a top 5 running back according to All-Madden and Touchdown Wire. The staff like the bigger more physical Perine for blocking on pass plays and short yardage. And it worked well in not over working Mixon and keeping him fresh. But I hear they are going to take a hard look at Chase. I expect he will get tons of preseason work and practice with the 1’s in practice.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Explosive Runs Are The Key For Us This Season! - Soonerpeace - 07-14-2023, 05:25 PM