Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarron gets a taste of Play-Off action BEFORE play-offs
(12-26-2015, 04:59 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: Maybe not. McElroy left the Jets with concussion and ankle issues, then after a year on our practice squad. retired without taking a game snap. We'll never know what he could do because of physical limitations.

Maybe my positive view of AJM's potential to do well Monday is upsetting, but logic doesn't always prevail. It's only my opinion, though I have seen proof of this in my lifetime. And this is how I can support my team for our next game.

That's Right

I'm holding out hope that AJM can rise to the occasion and at least put forth an acceptable game manager performance. But I still fully believe we're going to have to have some big time performances from the other phases to have any real chance.

The O - line is going to have to set their purse's down and block like they mean it. We'll have to have some threat of a running game or it's most likely over. The defense is going to have to have their A game, generate a couple turnovers. Special teams is going to have to contribute, pin em back with punts, make the field goals, cover the kickoffs etc.

It's not out of the realm of possibility to win this game if we play to full potential, limit stupid penalties and turnovers. Have the ball bounce our way a bit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McCarron gets a taste of Play-Off action BEFORE play-offs - bengalfan74 - 12-26-2015, 05:16 PM