Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarron gets a taste of Play-Off action BEFORE play-offs
(12-26-2015, 05:10 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: It's not the positive view.
It's the logic behind it. 
If you truly want to apply this logic you have to accept that he lost the last 2 games of his senior year (also the 2 biggest games of that year). 

Saying he performed in big games at Alabama and that means he will in Cincinnati is fallacy.
Andy Dalton was known as a big game QB who was clutch at TCU.
AJ McCarron was never really an underdog at Bama.
Andy Dalton was always the underdog with TCU.

If you want to discuss actual reasons why there is positive views to be had, that's fine. 

It's fine that I point out the potential that AJM has, whether you care for it or not. Just supporting my team. I don't know what the hell you're doing ....

You skipped over my use of the word "potential", something I think is real. It's kind of a preference of mine, after I've recognized all of the negatives being trumpeted by most around here. I'm not making outrageous predictions. Just recognizing that the Bengals are lucky enough to have drafted a kid from a successful program, one that played well (under pressure) in the biggest games at the college level. And that he has the potential to do well for us, even if it is against the odds. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McCarron gets a taste of Play-Off action BEFORE play-offs - wildcats forever - 12-26-2015, 05:29 PM