Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCarron gets a taste of Play-Off action BEFORE play-offs
(12-26-2015, 09:23 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: So if someone has an opinion or belief that differs from yours, they're not bright ?

Funny I didn't realize you were an all knowing all telling god like creature whom not only knows everything about football and we're all completely clueless. But moreover any and all beliefs besides your own are stupid.

You are a legend in your own mind huh ?

It's not that he has a different opinion, it's how he got to that opinion and how terribly he interpreted that last comment.

No one is upset that people are excited about AJ. They just think it is illogical and stupid to be excited about him because he played decent in big games in college. That logic does not work.

Being clutch in college means absolutely nothing in the NFL. Dalton was clutch as a massive underdog in a Rose bowl victory over Wisconsin. People act like he is the least clutch man ever.

If you want to be positive and hype AJ, at least make sense instead of using some dumb logic.

P.S. I'm sorry if I'm way off here RedLegs, but I see this argument about McCarron too much and that's how I feel about it.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McCarron gets a taste of Play-Off action BEFORE play-offs - MrRager - 12-26-2015, 09:52 PM