Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Welcome to the Jungle Jordan Battle
(07-17-2023, 01:23 PM)jj22 Wrote: I've caught these games too.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same about Myles Murphy. The Clemson games that have been on he has been a dud. Even the announcers acknowledged he's been a disappointment for Clemson coaches and has motivation issues. I watched 3 Clemson games. 

On another note I caught a Miami game and DJ Ivey looked good. 

He did not have a great 2022 season. But his penetration and disruption is undeniable. He forces fumbles. I don’t know who he subs for but I think Ossai has a great season. So after battling Hendrickson and Hubbard we bring in those two fresh guys. No fun for our opponents
2020: Freshman All-American according to The Athletic, ESPN, Rivals and the Football Writers Association of America … named ACC Co-Newcomer of the Year by the AP … third-team All-ACC pick by PFF … credited with 51 tackles (including a team-high 12.0 for loss), 4.0 sacks, three forced fumbles and a pass breakup in 414 snaps over 12 games (six starts) … was the first Clemson true freshman in the Dabo Swinney era to record three forced fumbles in a season as well as the first Clemson freshman (true or redshirt) with three forced fumbles in a season since redshirt freshman Ed McDaniel in 1988

2021: Second-team All-ACC selection … collected first-team all-conference honors from the PFF and Phil Steele and second-team honors from the AP … fourth-team All-American according to Phil Steele … credited with 43 tackles, a team-high 14.0 tackles for loss, team-best 7.0 sacks, two forced fumbles and two pass breakups in 549 snaps over 13 games (10 starts) … recorded four tackles (1.5 for loss) with a sack vs. No. 5 Georgia …

2022: First-team All-ACC selection … second-team All-ACC honoree by the AP … third-team All-ACC selection by Phil Steele … credited with 45 tackles (11.0 for loss), a team-high-tying 6.5 sacks, three pass breakups and a forced fumble in 580 defensive snaps over 13 games (11 starts)
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to the Jungle Jordan Battle - Soonerpeace - 07-18-2023, 09:12 AM